General rules and regulations :
1. Students should treat school staff with respect at all times and be courteous to fellow students.
2. Students will refrain from damaging any form of school property. The school reserves the right to be compensated by the student for any such damages.
3. Students will refrain from littering and keep the school premises clean.
4. Unacceptable behavior including but not limited to irregular attendance, academic dishonesty, and neglect of homework, disruptive behavior, loitering and disrespectful behavior towards staff or fellow students will result in serious disciplinary action.
5. Any form of bullying or ragging will result in a disciplinary committee review and could result in expulsion with a negative conduct certificate.
6. Any misbehavior or violation of school discipline will be dealt with by the disciplinary committee and corrective action will be taken. In extreme cases parents will be called in to discuss the child's behavior and may lead to suspension or expulsion from the school.
7. The medium of instruction is English at APS, and students are expected to communicate in English at all times.
8. It is compulsory to bring the school issued ID card to school every day. Not bringing the ID card could result in the child not being allowed into the school premises.
9. For safety and security, parents should refrain from sending money with their child without specific written notice from the school.
10. For safety and security, parents should refrain from sending valuables (like expensive jewelry, electronic items, etc.) to school.
11. Expensive gifts, sweets, cakes or any other gifts to staff and students are not allowed for birthday celebrations. If interested, parents may contribute books to the school library.
12. Parent can meet teachers only during parent teacher meetings or on Saturdays. Meeting teachers during school hours is strictly prohibited.
Attendance and Regularity :
1. The students should attend their classes punctually with the lessons well prepared.
2. Do ensure that every day your child is brought at least 5 minutes early to the boarding point of School vehicle, so as to avoid time delay.
3. The students should be inside the School campus at least 10 minutes before the School Assembly, which starts at 8.35 AM. If the school timings is not followed continuously, strict actions will be taken. Frequent or long absenteeism will be severely dealt with, unless there is a genuine reason for the same.
4. No leaves are allowed during the Summative Assessments, reopening or closing day of a term.
5. Request for re-test for Summative Assessments will not be encouraged.
6. Do ensure that your child completes his/her home task regularly, by acknowledging your signature in the diary every day.
7. One month written notice to the School Management is compulsory, whenever the withdrawal of your child from the school is necessary.
Dress Code :
1. Neat and perfect uniform is compulsory on all working days.
2. Proper uniform is to be worn as per the day order.
3. Shoes should be maintained neat and tidy with the laces properly tied. Socks should be washed & changed every day.
4. Avoid fancy, costly items or any attractive accessories (long ear rings, bangles, watches, etc.). The school shall not be responsible for loss of any such items.
5. Gold & Silver ornaments are strictly prohibited, for the safety of your child
6. Boys should trim their hair periodically and girls should tie their hair neatly with black band.
7. Nails should be periodically cleaned and trimmed.
8. Do provide a set of labeled spare dress for K.G. children, which shall be retained in the school itself.
© 2018 Anuradha Public Sr. Sec. School All rights reserved | Design By Nescant